Environmental protection and the responsible use of natural resources are a matter of course for us.
- We have installed a 1,200 square metre photovoltaic system on the roofs of our company HQ. This enables us to cover the entire electricity requirements of this location - and even more - from renewable sources.
- CO2 and particulate matter emissions are kept to a minimum by our modern fleet of vehicles and machinery.
- For short trips we use a locally emission-free electric vehicle that we recharge with our own PV electricity.
- We reduce our energy requirements by using energy-saving light bulbs or lighting that meets our needs.
We strive to avoid waste as much as possible both on the construction site and in the management of our company.
- Together with the German Society for Nature Conservation (NABU), we have renatured a 14,000 m² company-owned area, creating a biotope for native plants and animal species.